West Highland Way
The West Highland Way passes through some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Britain. From the outskirts of Glasgow it winds for 96 miles (154.5km) along the wooded banks of Loch Lomond, across the wilderness of Rannoch Moor, over the mountains above Glencoe to a dramatic finish passing Ben Nevis - Britain's highest mountain - into the centre of Fort William.
- 26 guides to towns and villages and 53 large-scale walking maps - at just under 1:20,000 - showing route times, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest and much more. These are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers - whether walking the route in its entirety or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- Practical information for all budgets - camping, bunkhouses, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels; - where to stay, where to eat, what to see, plus detailed town and village guides
- Comprehensive public transport information - for all access points on the West Highland Way
- Flora and fauna - four page full color flower guide, plus an illustrated section on local wildlife
- Green hiking - understanding the local environment and minimizing our impact on it
- GPS waypoints. These are also downloadable from the Trailblazer website
- Plus extra colour sections: 16pp colour introduction and 16pp of colour mapping for stage sections (one stage per page) with trail profiles.
|Product Name||West Highland Way|
|Size||120 x 180 x 18 mm (4.72 x 79 x 0.71 inches)|
|Number of Pages||240|
West Highland Way
Retail Price: 11.99
Format : Paperback
Release Date: 2014-01-07
General Delivery Information
All orders are dispatched as soon as possible; however we are unable to guarantee delivery by a particular date, as once dispatched the progress of any order is out of our control. Please see below for details of our different delivery options.
UK Delivery Addresses
- Standard Mail Delivery
This is our FREE** service where orders will be dispatched usually within 3 working days on a Royal Mail 2nd Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 3-5 working days for delivery.
- First Class Delivery
We aim to dispatch these orders usually within 3 working days via a Royal Mail First Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 1-2 working days for delivery.
- Express Delivery
Where items ordered are available for immediate dispatch then they will be shipped within 1 working day. Print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Please see individual item descriptions for more information. In all instances orders are shipped on a 24 hour next working day* carrier service. Items shipped by this method CAN NOT be delivered to a PO BOX and will require a signature on delivery.
Due to the individual size of some items, item packaging or total weight of the order then delivery may be limited to an Express Delivery option only. In these cases this service will be a FREE**.
*Next working day service excludes address in Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
**FREE delivery is not available for any addresses outside the UK or to addresses in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland when certain items are purchased and require delivery by a method other than Royal Mail as standard. FREE Delivery is also not available on any items that are mounted flat onto any medium.
Overseas Delivery Addresses
All overseas orders are sent by airmail and priced according to the total weight of the order. We have no way of advising on delivery times for overseas orders but most should arrive within 21 working days of dispatch.
Non Delivery, Shortages or Faulty Items
Non delivery please allow 10 working days from placing your order in the UK and 21 working days for overseas orders before contacting us. This will allow ample time for the delivery service to attempt delivery.
For products supplied by mistake, incomplete or faulty please see our Returns Guidelines,
Items not dispatched by A-Z
Some items available from our website are created on demand and/or shipped direct from the manufacturer. Please see individual item descriptions for more information and allow up to 7 working days for dispatch. Items dispatched this way are normally sent via a Royal Mail First Class Service.