For more than 40 years, the Collins/Nicholson guides to the waterways have always been a vital part of journeys along Britain's canals and rivers. Designed for anyone and everyone with an interest in Britain's inland waterways - from experienced boaters to those planning their first boat trip, as well as walkers, cyclists and visitors.
Each guide covers an area of canals and waterways and comes complete with colour Ordnance Survey maps which clearly show locks, towpaths and other boating facilities.
There are also comprehensive navigational notes as well as descriptions of the towns and villages, pubs and restaurants alongside the waterways.
- Waterways Guide 1 Grand Union, Oxford & the South East£16.99
- Waterways Guide 3 Birmingham & the Heart of England£16.99
- Waterways Guide 4 Four Counties & the Welsh Canals£16.99
- Waterways Guide 6 Nottingham, York & the North East£16.99
- Waterways Guide 7 River Thames & the Southern Waterways£16.99