Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Practical guidebook to walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The walk follows a National Trail around the coastline in south-west Wales.
- Includes maps, accommodation, pubs and restaurants, and what to see along the coastal path.
- 102 maps: 96 large-scale walking maps, 6 town plans, 10 stage with trail profiles and 2 overview maps.
- Detailed accommodation: B&Bs, campsites, pubs, hotels, bunkhouses.
- Where to eat: cafes, pubs and restaurants.
- Detailed public transport information with frequency of services.
- Downloadable GPS waypoints.
Itineraries for all walkers, whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks, weekends or short breaks.
- 96 walking maps - 1:20,000 (3-1/8 inches to 1 mile) - the largest-scale maps available.
- 10 stage maps with trail profiles and 2 overview maps.
- Unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest.
- Includes day walks and short breaks.
- Practical information for all budgets - what to see, where to stay, where to eat: pubs, B&Bs, hotels, campsites, hostels.
- Comprehensive public transport information - for all access points on the Coast Path.
- Flora and fauna - four page full color flower guide, plus an illustrated section on local wildlife.
- Green hiking - understanding the local environment and minimizing our impact on it.
- Includes GPS waypoints. These are also downloadable from the Trailblazer website.
|Product Name||Pembrokeshire Coast Path|
|Size||122 x 180 x 17 mm (4.8 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches)|
|Number of Pages||240|
Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Retail Price: 11.99
Format : Paperback
Release Date: 2013-11-15
General Delivery Information
All orders are dispatched as soon as possible; however we are unable to guarantee delivery by a particular date, as once dispatched the progress of any order is out of our control. Please see below for details of our different delivery options.
UK Delivery Addresses
- Standard Mail Delivery
This is our FREE** service where orders will be dispatched usually within 3 working days on a Royal Mail 2nd Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 3-5 working days for delivery.
- First Class Delivery
We aim to dispatch these orders usually within 3 working days via a Royal Mail First Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 1-2 working days for delivery.
- Express Delivery
Where items ordered are available for immediate dispatch then they will be shipped within 1 working day. Print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Please see individual item descriptions for more information. In all instances orders are shipped on a 24 hour next working day* carrier service. Items shipped by this method CAN NOT be delivered to a PO BOX and will require a signature on delivery.
Due to the individual size of some items, item packaging or total weight of the order then delivery may be limited to an Express Delivery option only. In these cases this service will be a FREE**.
*Next working day service excludes address in Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
**FREE delivery is not available for any addresses outside the UK or to addresses in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland when certain items are purchased and require delivery by a method other than Royal Mail as standard. FREE Delivery is also not available on any items that are mounted flat onto any medium.
Overseas Delivery Addresses
All overseas orders are sent by airmail and priced according to the total weight of the order. We have no way of advising on delivery times for overseas orders but most should arrive within 21 working days of dispatch.
Non Delivery, Shortages or Faulty Items
Non delivery please allow 10 working days from placing your order in the UK and 21 working days for overseas orders before contacting us. This will allow ample time for the delivery service to attempt delivery.
For products supplied by mistake, incomplete or faulty please see our Returns Guidelines,
Items not dispatched by A-Z
Some items available from our website are created on demand and/or shipped direct from the manufacturer. Please see individual item descriptions for more information and allow up to 7 working days for dispatch. Items dispatched this way are normally sent via a Royal Mail First Class Service.