Pembrokeshire Coast Path
The Pembrokeshire Coast Path twists and turns its way for 186 miles along the most breathtaking coastline in Britain. It covers almost every kind of maritime landscape from rugged cliff tops and sheltered coves to wide-open beaches and winding estuaries. Running mainly through the Pembrokeshire National Park, from Amroth in the south to St Dogmaels in the north, the trail reveals breathtaking coastal scenery and a richness of habitat supporting a diverse range of wildlife and wildflowers.
More information about the Pembrokeshire Coast Path can be found on the National Trails Website.
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 198 Map Cardigan & New Quay £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL35 Map North Pembrokeshire £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL36 Map South Pembrokeshire £0.00Out of stock
- Pembrokeshire Coast A-Z Adventure Atlas £8.95Out of stock
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path £11.99Out of stock
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail Map Print £0.00Out of stock
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail Road Map £0.00Out of stock