North Downs Way
The North Downs Way is a National Trail along the upland downs of Surrey and Kent, passing through areas of outstanding natural beauty with spectacular scenery along the way. Beginning in Farnham, the 244 km (153 mile) path traverses the rolling countryside to the historic pilgrim city of Canterbury and beyond, to the White Cliffs of Dover. A southern section of the trail branches off through Wye to give a shorter, more direct way to Dover which can be tackled either as an alternative route or as an additional section to add on at the end!
More information about the North Downs Way can be found on the National Trails Website.
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 137 Map Ashford £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 138 Map Dover, Folkestone & Hythe £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 145 Map Guildford & Farnham £6.29 Regular Price £8.99
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 146 Map Dorking, Box Hill & Reigate £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 147 Map Sevenoaks & Tonbridge £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 148 Map Maidstone & the Medway Towns £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 149 Map Sittingbourne & Faversham £0.00Out of stock