Hadrian's Wall Path
Hadrian's Wall Path is a National Trail which follows the line of Hadrian's Wall from coast-to-coast. The 84 mile (135 km) path weaves through beautiful countryside, encountering historic remains of Roman forts and milecastles, splendid bridges, views from the Whin Sill escarpment and Solway salt marshes.
More information about the Hadrian's Wall Path can be found on the National Trails Website.
- Hadrian's Wall Path £11.99
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 314 Map Solway Firth £0.00Out of stock
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 315 Map Carlisle £6.29 Regular Price £8.99
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 316 Map Newcastle upon Tyne £6.29 Regular Price £8.99
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL43 Map Hadrians Wall £0.00Out of stock