Green Guide New York City
Uncover the best of the city from Manhattan to Brooklyn with the updated Michelin Green Guide New York City. Gateway to the United States, international diplomatic center, cultural mecca, financial powerhouse, fashion and foodie capital—this is New York, a 320 square-mile metropolis. Explore the city’s world-famous buildings, museums, landmarks and neighborhoods. Through its star-rating system, multiple walking tours, well-researched places to eat and stay, colorful maps and suggested activities, the guide helps you enjoy all that New York City has to offer.
- Attractions reviewed and rated using Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, such as the 2-star Guggenheim Museum in its iconic Frank Lloyd Wright-designed building and the 3-star Bronx Zoo exhibiting more than 4,000 creatures.
- Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions so you don't miss a thing; includes illustrations and floor plans for the highlights of major attractions.
- Set off on one of the multiple walking tours for a more personal experience of New York's neighborhoods. Michelin walking and driving tours give clear directions accompanied by easy-to-follow maps to keep you on track.
- Comprehensive illustrated sections on modern New York City, art, history and culture, all written by experts in their fields.
- Sidebars throughout the guide focus on a range of diverse topics such as biking in the City and the East Village's popular indie book shops.
- Detailed visitor information given for attractions, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website. Michelin area and city maps.
- Practical information includes great places to eat and stay for a variety of budgets, as well as public transportation.
- Michelin Green Guides feature comprehensive, concise travel information for advance trip planning as well as spontaneous decisions during the visit.
|Product Name||Green Guide New York City|
|Size||128 x 223 x 20 mm (54 x 8.78 x 0.79 inches)|
|Number of Pages||395|
No product history available
General Delivery Information
All orders are dispatched as soon as possible; however we are unable to guarantee delivery by a particular date, as once dispatched the progress of any order is out of our control. Please see below for details of our different delivery options.
UK Delivery Addresses
- Standard Mail Delivery
This is our FREE** service where orders will be dispatched usually within 3 working days on a Royal Mail 2nd Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 3-5 working days for delivery.
- First Class Delivery
We aim to dispatch these orders usually within 3 working days via a Royal Mail First Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 1-2 working days for delivery.
- Express Delivery
Where items ordered are available for immediate dispatch then they will be shipped within 1 working day. Print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Please see individual item descriptions for more information. In all instances orders are shipped on a 24 hour next working day* carrier service. Items shipped by this method CAN NOT be delivered to a PO BOX and will require a signature on delivery.
Due to the individual size of some items, item packaging or total weight of the order then delivery may be limited to an Express Delivery option only. In these cases this service will be a FREE**.
*Next working day service excludes address in Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
**FREE delivery is not available for any addresses outside the UK or to addresses in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland when certain items are purchased and require delivery by a method other than Royal Mail as standard. FREE Delivery is also not available on any items that are mounted flat onto any medium.
Overseas Delivery Addresses
All overseas orders are sent by airmail and priced according to the total weight of the order. We have no way of advising on delivery times for overseas orders but most should arrive within 21 working days of dispatch.
Non Delivery, Shortages or Faulty Items
Non delivery please allow 10 working days from placing your order in the UK and 21 working days for overseas orders before contacting us. This will allow ample time for the delivery service to attempt delivery.
For products supplied by mistake, incomplete or faulty please see our Returns Guidelines,
Items not dispatched by A-Z
Some items available from our website are created on demand and/or shipped direct from the manufacturer. Please see individual item descriptions for more information and allow up to 7 working days for dispatch. Items dispatched this way are normally sent via a Royal Mail First Class Service.