Green Guide London
The updated Green Guide London will help you discover the City: its top attractions, shopping, great places to eat and stay, and its diverse culture. Visit the West End for some delicious coffee, study the stars at Greenwich Observatory, take a walking tour of the City's hidden corners, or venture farther afield to Windsor Castle, Whether you plan in advance or prefer to be spontaneous, Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, respected maps, suggested activities and trusted advice ensure you see the best London has to offer.
- Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin’s celebrated star-rating system from 1-star Madame Tussaud's wax museum to the 3-star terraces and greenery of Regent's Park.
- Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions; includes illustrations and floor plans, and an in-depth section on Central London museums.
- Multiple walking tours with clear directions and maps take you all over the City for a more personal experience of London.
- Comprehensive illustrated sections on modern-day London, its art, history and culture, all written by experts in their fields.
- Sidebars throughout the guide focus on intriguing topics such as the British Museum's Rosetta Stone and the Tower of London ravens.
- Detailed visitor information given for every attraction, opening hours, tour times, entry fees, phone, website. Michelin area and city maps.
- Practical advice covers public transportation and features 25 pages of hotels and restaurants for a variety of budgets.
|Product Name||Green Guide London|
|Size||120 x 223 x 12 mm (4.72 x 8.78 x 0.47 inches)|
|Number of Pages||468|
No product history available
General Delivery Information
All orders are dispatched as soon as possible; however we are unable to guarantee delivery by a particular date, as once dispatched the progress of any order is out of our control. Please see below for details of our different delivery options.
UK Delivery Addresses
- Standard Mail Delivery
This is our FREE** service where orders will be dispatched usually within 3 working days on a Royal Mail 2nd Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 3-5 working days for delivery.
- First Class Delivery
We aim to dispatch these orders usually within 3 working days via a Royal Mail First Class Service, however print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Once dispatched orders usually take between 1-2 working days for delivery.
- Express Delivery
Where items ordered are available for immediate dispatch then they will be shipped within 1 working day. Print on demand, personalised, flat or mounted items will be dispatched within 1 working day of that item being made ready to ship. Please see individual item descriptions for more information. In all instances orders are shipped on a 24 hour next working day* carrier service. Items shipped by this method CAN NOT be delivered to a PO BOX and will require a signature on delivery.
Due to the individual size of some items, item packaging or total weight of the order then delivery may be limited to an Express Delivery option only. In these cases this service will be a FREE**.
*Next working day service excludes address in Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
**FREE delivery is not available for any addresses outside the UK or to addresses in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland when certain items are purchased and require delivery by a method other than Royal Mail as standard. FREE Delivery is also not available on any items that are mounted flat onto any medium.
Overseas Delivery Addresses
All overseas orders are sent by airmail and priced according to the total weight of the order. We have no way of advising on delivery times for overseas orders but most should arrive within 21 working days of dispatch.
Non Delivery, Shortages or Faulty Items
Non delivery please allow 10 working days from placing your order in the UK and 21 working days for overseas orders before contacting us. This will allow ample time for the delivery service to attempt delivery.
For products supplied by mistake, incomplete or faulty please see our Returns Guidelines,
Items not dispatched by A-Z
Some items available from our website are created on demand and/or shipped direct from the manufacturer. Please see individual item descriptions for more information and allow up to 7 working days for dispatch. Items dispatched this way are normally sent via a Royal Mail First Class Service.