Liverpool A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- 7 2017
- 3.5 inches to 1 mile (5.5cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 130 x 190 x 10 mm (5.1 x 7.5 x 0.4 inches)
This A-Z map of Liverpool includes coverage of Birkenhead, Bootle, Huyton, Prescot, Runcorn, St Helens and Wallasey. There are 120 pages of continuous street mapping extending to also include:
- Haydock (part)
- West Kirby
In adddition there is:
- a large scale city centre map of Liverpool
- a postcode map of the Liverpool area
- a Liverpool rail connections map on the back cover
Postcode districts, one-way streets, park and ride sites and safety camera locations with maximum speeds are featured on the street mapping.
The index section lists streets; selected flats, walkways and places of interest; place, area and station names. There is a separate list of hospitals, NHS Walk-in Centres and hospices covered by this atlas.