London Super A-Z Mini Maps
- Edition 2 2012
- 7.5 inches to 1 mile (11.8cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 65 x 105 mm (2.6 x 4.1 inches)
- Size Unfolded/Flat:
- 540 x 297 mm (21.3 x 11.7 inches)
The A-Z Mini Map series is an innovative concept that utilises A-Z's large scale mapping to produce a pocket or handbag size city centre map, which is both informative and user friendly.
This A-Z Super Mini Map of central London consists of two, double-sided, fold-out street maps. Each sheet opens out to 540mm x 297mm and concertinas back into the 105mm x 65mm sized cover with an easy to use folding design. This publication features Central London street mapping at a scale of 7.5 inches to 1 mile (1: 8,448).
- Sheet 1 features two street maps which together cover an area of the West End that extends to include St. Pancras International Station, Waterloo Station, St. James's Park, Lambeth Bridge, Victoria Station, the museums at South Kensington and Hyde Park.
- Sheet 2 features a street map of the City of London which extends from the West End coverage to include The Barbican, Liverpool Street Station, Tower Bridge, London Bridge Station, The Globe Theatre and Tate Modern Art Gallery.
Included on the two sheets are separate indexes to streets, selected places of interest (including museums, art galleries, theatres, cinemas and hospitals), railway stations (including London Underground stations, Docklands Light Railway stations and Riverbus stops), selected hotels and embassies.
The Central London Underground map is printed on the back cover.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.