London A-Z Master Atlas
- Edition 13 2012
- 3.3 inches to 1 mile (5.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 210 x 297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
This A-Z map of Greater London is a flexibound atlas encompassing an area of 1450 square miles with coloured street mapping, which includes over 90,000 streets and other addresses. The coverage extends beyond the Greater London and M25 area to:
- Hemel Hempstead
- St. Albans
- Potters Bar
- Waltham Cross
- Great Bookham
- Chalfont St. Peter
There are 18 pages of large scale (9" to 1 mile) street mapping of central London which gives additional clarity and detail, this mapping extends to:
- Regent's Park, St. Pancras International Station, Old Street, Tower Bridge, Bricklayer's Arms Junction, Vauxhall Bridge, South Kensington, Paddington Station and Lord's Cricket Ground.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed limits are included on the street mapping.
Other features include:
- The Congestion Charging Zone boundary which is shown on both scales of mapping and an overview map of the zone is also included.
- The Greater London Low Emission Zone boundary is shown on the street mapping and an overview map of the zone is also included.
- Barclays Cycle Hire Docking Stations are shown on the large scale street mapping.
- There are eight pages of road mapping at 3 miles to 1 inch that cover much of the Home Counties area.
- The London Underground map.
- The London Rail Connections map.
- West End Cinema and Theatre maps.
- A Postcode Map of the Greater London area.
- An Administrative Boundary Map of the Greater London area.
The index section of the atlas lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, junction, place and area names. There is a separate list of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres each with their address and telephone number. Also indexed separately are National Rail stations, London Tramlink stops, Docklands Light Railway stations, London Underground and Overground stations and River Boat stops covered by this atlas.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.