Stoke-on-Trent A-Z Street Atlas
- 6 2012
- 3.3 inches to 1 mile (5.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 149 x 215 mm (5.9 x 8.5 inches)
This A-Z map of Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme is a full colour street atlas featuring 38 pages of continuous street mapping which extends to include:
- Blythe Bridge
- Wedgwood Visitor Centre
In addition, there is seperate coverage of Congleton and Leek and large scale city/town centre maps of Stoke-on-Trent (Hanley) and Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed are featured on this map.
The index section lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and station names, hospitals and hospices covered by this atlas.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Cen. England & N.Wales section via our website.
- Central England & Wales A-Z Road Map
- West Midlands A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL01 Map Peaks - Dark Peak
- Leicester A-Z Street Atlas
- Sheffield A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Birmingham A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Offa's Dyke Path A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Nottinghamshire A-Z County Atlas
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL21 Map South Pennines
- South East & Central England A-Z Road Map