Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Map
- 1 2017
- 9 inches to 1 mile (14.2cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- Size Unfolded:
- 615 x 550 mm (24.2 x 21.7 inches)
The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Street Map, covering one of the most rapidly changing parts of London is extracted from our Super Scale Mapping to ensure that the very latest A-Z site visit revision is available as a printed sheet.
Centered on the E20 postcode the map also encompasses the surrounding road network with approaches from Bow Interchange, Hackney Wick, Lea Interchange, Temple Mills Lane and Stratford town centre, and public transport hubs.
Published at a scale of 9 inches to 1 mile (14.2 cm to 1 km) A-Z's Super Scale mapping is our most detailed, naming individual blocks of flats and footpaths.
A comprehensive index sits alongside the map.
This product is only available as a print on-demand unfolded sheet map.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- Handy Map of Central London
- London Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- London A-Z Premier Map
- London A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- London Postcode Map and Administrative Boundaries Map
- Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- London Knowledge Atlas
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London A-Z Visitors' Map
- London Super Scale A-Z Street Atlas