Waterways Guide 6 Nottingham, York & the North East
- 148 x 210 x 11 mm (5.8 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches)
- ID / ISBN:
This established, popular and practical guide covers the canals and waterways between York and the River Trent south of Nottingham.
The number 1 choice for all users of the inland waterways.
Covered in this guide are: Aire & Calder Navigation; Chesterfield Canal; River Derwent and the Pocklington Canal; Fossdyke & Witham Navigations; Grantham Canal; River Ouse, River Ure and Ripon Canal; Selby Canal; South Yorkshire Navigations; and River Trent.
The detailed Ordnance Survey(R) maps clearly show the location of essential features such as locks, towpaths and boating facilities, as well as pubs, shops and restaurants in the area.
There are comprehensive navigational notes and descriptive text on the history of each canal, and on local services and places of interest, for which postcodes are included - ideal for use with sat-navs. This practical A5 guide features 'lie flat' spiral binding and 'book mark' back cover flap for ease of reference.
In print for over 40 years, the Collins/Nicholson guides to the waterways have always been a vital part of journeys along Britain's canals and rivers. These bestselling guides are designed for anyone and everyone with an interest in Britain's inland waterways - from experienced boaters to those planning their first boat trip, as well as walkers, cyclists and visitors.
Please note: this product is either manufactured by a third party and resold by A-Z Maps, or contains third party mapping.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Cen. England & N.Wales section via our website.
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 190 Active Map Malvern Hills & Bredon Hill
- West Midlands A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Nottingham A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Central England & Wales A-Z Road Map
- Offa's Dyke Path A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL01 Map Peaks - Dark Peak
- Worcester A-Z Street Atlas
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL18 Map Harlech
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL23 Map Cadair Idris & Llyn Tegid
- Sheffield A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)