London Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- 15 2017
- 3.3 inches to 1 mile (5.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 210 x 297 x 15 mm (8.3 x 11.7 x 0.6 inches)
Our flagship London publication, the Master Atlas of Greater London covers an impressive 1450 square miles with an index of over 100,000 streets and other addresses. To mark A-Z's 80th Anniversary this special edition includes a section dedicated to the company's history, highlighting publications and maps with an insightful look at the drawing instruments, tools and materials used - from the earliest hand drawn examples to present day computer generated outputs.
Street map coverage extends beyond Greater London and the M25 to include:
- Hemel Hempstead
- St. Albans
- Potters Bar
- Waltham Cross
Also included are 18 pages of central London Super Scale mapping (9" to 1 mile) with additional features, greater detail and clarity; extending to:
- Regent's Park
- St. Pancras International Station
- Tower Bridge
- Bricklayer's Arms Junction
- Vauxhall Bridge
- South Kensington
- Paddington Station
The street mapping has a wealth of additional features, including Postcode districts, one-way streets, Charging Zone Boundaries, Cycle Hire Docking Stations (super scale only) and safety camera locations with speed limits.
This flexibound publication also includes:
- Greater London Postcode map
- Congestion Charging Zone overview map.
- Low Emission Zone overview map.
- Eight pages of detailed road mapping at 3 " to 1 mile, centred on London and covering 6371 square miles.
- Transport for London Underground map.
- London Rail Services Connections map.
- West End Cinema and Theatre maps.
- Administrative Boundary Map of the Greater London area.
The index section of the atlas lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, junction, place and area names. A separate index of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres includes address and telephone information. Also indexed separately are National Rail stations, London Tramlink stops, Docklands Light Railway stations, London Underground and Overground stations and River Boat stops covered by this atlas.
The Master Atlas of Greater London combines extensive coverage and comprehensive content in a single publication representing great value for money.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- Handy Map of Central London
- London Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- London A-Z Premier Map
- London A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- London Knowledge Atlas
- London Postcode Map and Administrative Boundaries Map
- Map of London
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London A-Z Visitors' Atlas & Guide