London Street Atlas (paperback)
- 12 2016
- 2.9 inches to 1 mile (4.5cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 130 x 193 x 12 mm (5.1 x 7.6 x 0.5 inches)
This A-Z London Street Atlas includes 155 pages of our famous standard street mapping at a scale of 2.88 inches to 1 mile, extending to:
- Heathrow Airport (Terminals 1-5)
A large-scale Central London 16 page street map section at 5.75 inches to 1 mile, extending:
- north to Regent's Park and Shoreditch
- south to Chelsea and Vauxhall
- west to Hyde Park
- east to Bermondsey.
Also included is:
- An overview map of the Congestion Charging Zone
- A West End Theatre map
- The London Connections rail services map
- The full London Underground map
Postcode districts, one-way streets, safety camera locations with maximum speed limits and the Congestion Charging Zone are also featured on the mapping.
A comprehensive index lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and junction names. There are additional healthcare (hospitals, walk-in centres and hospices) and transport (National Rail, London Tramlink, Docklands Light Railway, London Underground and Overground stations, and River Bus pier) indexes as covered by this atlas.