Newcastle upon Tyne A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- 9 2017
- 3.5 inches to 1 mile (5.5cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 129 x 192 x 10 mm (5.1 x 7.6 x 0.4 inches)
This A-Z map of Newcastle upon Tyne includes coverage of Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, South Shields, Tynemouth and Washington. There are 154 pages of continuous street mapping extending to:
- Chester-le-Street (part)
- Darras Hall
- Whitley Bay
In addition, there is separate coverage of Peterlee, Easington and Horden and large scale city centre maps of Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland and Durham.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with maximum speeds are featured on the street mapping.
The index section lists streets; selected flats, walkways and places of interest; place and area names; National Rail and Tyne & Wear Metro Stations. There is a separate list of hospitals and hospices covered by this publication.
A Tyne & Wear Metro and Rail Connections map is included on the back cover.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Scotland & NE England section via our website.
- Coast to Coast A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Glasgow A-Z Street Atlas
- Middlesbrough A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Maps - A Colouring Book
- Aberdeen A-Z Street Atlas
- Northumberland Street Atlas Pocket
- Edinburgh A-Z Street Atlas
- Tyne & Wear A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Hadrian's Wall Path Adventure Atlas
- Scotland Visitors' Atlas & Guide