Manchester A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- 13 2016
- 3.5 inches to 1 mile (5.5cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 130 x 192 x 10 mm (5.1 x 7.6 x 0.4 inches)
This A-Z map of Manchester includes coverage of:
The paperback book includes 162 pages of continuous street mapping extending to include coverage of:
- Manchester Airport
There are also large scale city and town centre maps of Manchester, Altrincham, Ashton-under-Lyne, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Stockport and a postcode map.
Postcode districts, one-way streets, safety camera locations with speed limits and National Park boundaries are also featured on the mapping.
The index section lists streets; selected flats, walkways and places of interest; place and area names; National Rail and Metrolink stations. There is a separate list of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres covered by the atlas.
An easy to follow map of the Manchester Metrolink is featured on the back cover.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Northern England section via our website.
- Merseyside A-Z Street Atlas
- Pennine Way (South) A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Blackpool A-Z Street Atlas
- Greater Manchester A-Z Street Atlas
- Manchester A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Sheffield A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Lancashire Street Atlas Spiral
- Hadrian's Wall Path A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Leeds A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Coast to Coast A-Z Adventure Atlas