West Midlands A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- 5 2015
- 3.5 inches to 1 mile (5.5cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 190 x 260 x 12 mm (7.5 x 10.2 x 0.5 inches)
This spiral bound map of Birmingham and the West Midlands includes coverage of:
The atlas includes 222 street map pages which extends to include:
- Royal Leamington Spa
Also included are large scale city centre maps of Birmingham, Coventry and Wolverhampton and a West Midlands rail and Midland Metro transport connections map.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with maximum speeds are featured on the street mapping.
The index section lists streets; selected flats, walkways and places of interest; place and area names; National Rail and Midland Metro stations. There is a separate list of hospitals, NHS Walk-in Centres and hospices covered by this map.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Cen. England & N.Wales section via our website.
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 190 Active Map Malvern Hills & Bredon Hill
- West Midlands A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Nottingham A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Central England & Wales A-Z Road Map
- Offa's Dyke Path A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL01 Map Peaks - Dark Peak
- Worcester A-Z Street Atlas
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL18 Map Harlech
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL23 Map Cadair Idris & Llyn Tegid
- Sheffield A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)