Waterways Guide 5 North West & the Pennines
- 148 x 210 x 5 mm (5.8 x 8.3 x 0.2 inches)
- ID / ISBN:
The number 1 choice for all users of the inland waterways. This established, popular and practical guide covers the canals and waterways in the north west of England around Merseyside and Manchester.
Covered in this guide are:
- Aire & Calder Navigation,
- Bridgewater Canal,
- Calder & Hebble Navigation,
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal,
- Huddersfield Broad Canal,
- Lancaster Canal,
- Leeds & Liverpool Canal,
- Macclesfield Canal,
- Peak Forest and Ashton Canals,
- Rochdale Canal,
- Trent & Mersey Canal.
The detailed Ordnance Survey(R) maps clearly show the location of essential features such as locks, towpaths and boating facilities, as well as pubs, shops and restaurants in the area. There are comprehensive navigational notes and descriptive text on the history of each canal, and on local services and places of interest, for which postcodes are included - ideal for use with sat-navs. This practical A5 guide features 'lie flat' spiral binding and 'book mark' back cover flap for ease of reference.
In print for over 40 years, the Collins/Nicholson guides to the waterways have always been a vital part of journeys along Britain's canals and rivers. These bestselling guides are designed for anyone and everyone with an interest in Britain's inland waterways - from experienced boaters to those planning their first boat trip, as well as walkers, cyclists and visitors. Nicholson's - The bestselling guides to Britain's Waterways.
Please note: this product is either manufactured by a third party and resold by A-Z Maps, or contains third party mapping.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Northern England section via our website.
- Greater Manchester A-Z Street Atlas
- Middlesbrough A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Manchester A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Coast to Coast A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Liverpool Street Atlas (paperback)
- Sheffield A-Z Street Map (Wall Map, Paper)
- Merseyside A-Z Street Atlas
- Pennine Way (South) A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Cumbria A-Z County Atlas
- Hadrian's Wall Path A-Z Adventure Atlas