Waterways Guide 4 Four Counties & the Welsh Canals
- 148 x 210 x 5 mm (5.8 x 8.3 x 0.2 inches)
- ID / ISBN:
The number 1 choice for all users of the inland waterways. This established, popular and practical guide covers the canals and waterways in Wales and to the south of Liverpool.
Covered in this guide are:
- Caldon and Leek Canals,
- Llangollen Canal,
- Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal,
- Neath & Tennant and Swansea Canals,
- Montgomery Canal,
- Shropshire Union Canal,
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal,
- Trent & Mersey Canal,
- River Weaver.
The detailed Ordnance Survey(R) maps clearly show the location of essential features such as locks, towpaths and boating facilities, as well as pubs, shops and restaurants in the area. There are comprehensive navigational notes and descriptive text on the history of each canal, and on local services and places of interest, for which postcodes are included - ideal for use with sat-navs.
This practical A5 guide features 'lie flat' spiral binding and 'book mark' back cover flap for ease of reference. In print for over 40 years, the Collins/Nicholson guides to the waterways have always been a vital part of journeys along Britain's canals and rivers. These bestselling guides are designed for anyone and everyone with an interest in Britain's inland waterways - from experienced boaters to those planning their first boat trip, as well as walkers, cyclists and visitors. Nicholson's - The bestselling guides to Britain's Waterways.
Please note: this product is either manufactured by a third party and resold by A-Z Maps, or contains third party mapping.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the SW England & S.Wales section via our website.
- Cardiff & Newport A-Z Street Atlas
- Devon Visitors' Map
- South West Coast Path A-Z Adventure Atlas Complete Set (5 Books)
- Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire A-Z Visitors' Map
- Offa's Dyke Path A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Bristol & Bath A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Bristol & Bath A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Torbay A-Z Street Atlas
- Bournemouth Street Atlas
- South West Coast Path North Devon & Somerset A-Z Adventure Atlas