Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- 12 2014
- 4.3 inches to 1 mile (6.7cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 196 x 285 x 15 mm (7.7 x 11.2 x 0.6 inches)
The A-Z Big London Street Atlas is quite simply the A-Z London at a bigger scale. This publication offers the perfect combination of area and clarity, with 155 pages of continuous street mapping at 4.25 inches to 1 mile and 16 pages of central London at the larger scale of 8.5 inches to 1 mile. Map coverage extends to:
- Heathrow Airport (Terminals 1-5)
The large-scale central London mapping extends north to Regent's Park and Shoreditch, south to Chelsea and Vauxhall, west to Hyde Park and east to Bermondsey.
Postcode districts, one-way streets, safety camera locations with maximum speed limits and the Congestion Charging Zone are all featured on the mapping.
Also included is:
- An overview map of the Congestion Charging Zone
- West End Theatre and Cinema maps
- The London Connections Rail Services Map
- The full London Underground map
The comprehensive index lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and junction names.
There are separate index listings for both hospitals, walk-in centres and hospices and for the National Rail, London Tramlink, Docklands Light Railway, London Underground and Overground stations, and River Bus piers covered by this atlas.