Waterways Guides - Norfolk Broads
- 148 x 210 x 5 mm (5.8 x 8.3 x 0.2 inches)
- ID / ISBN:
Practical and comprehensive guide covering the canals and waterways of the Broads National Park, including the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads and the Rivers Waveney, Yare, Bure, Ant, Thurne and Chet. The Broads (the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads) are one of Britain's best-known holiday boating areas.
They make up Britain's largest and most important protected wetland and are a national park providing a home to some of the rarest plants and animals in the country. A unique and enchanting wetland, with over 125 miles of lock-free, navigable tidal waters, all waiting to be explored.
This practical A5 guide with 'lie flat' spiral binding and 'book mark' back cover flap is for everyone wishing to explore the Broads, from day visitor to those planning a holiday. Practical boating, navigation and tourist information is shown on detailed Ordnance Survey mapping.
- Getting onto the water and where to hire all types of craft, whether for a week-long boating holiday on a motor launch or hiring a rowing boat for an hour.
- Boating need to know and navigation notes plus information on boat trips.
- History, local services, where to eat out and information on places to visit in the area.
- Lots of information on walking and cycling and angling for those who want to spend some time on dry land.
- Information regarding keeping safe on and by the water plus disabled access.
- Includes information on the flora and fauna that you are likely to see in the area.
- Postcodes have been included - ideal for sat navs.
The map detail includes boatyards, moorings, slipways, bridges and bridge clearances, water points, fuel, rubbish and recycling points, pump out, electric boat recharging points, fishing platforms, information centres, places to visit as well as enlarged insets of Breydon Bridge and Breydon Water as well as a street plan of Norwich. Nicholson's - The bestselling Guides to Britain's Waterways.
Please note: this product is either manufactured by a third party and resold by A-Z Maps, or contains third party mapping.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the SE England & E.Anglia section via our website.
- Essex A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Kent A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Surrey A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Norfolk Coast Path and Peddars Way A-Z Adventure Atlas
- 50 Miles around London A-Z Road Map
- West Sussex A-Z Street Atlas
- Suffolk A-Z County Atlas
- Brighton & Worthing A-Z Street Atlas
- South Downs Way A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Ordnance Survey Explorer OL40 Map The Broads