London A-Z Postcode and Administrative Boundaries Map
- 8 2013
- 1 miles to 1 inch (1.6cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 154 x 240 x 10 mm (6.1 x 9.4 x 0.4 inches)
- Size Unfolded:
- 1170 x 915 mm (46.1 x 36 inches)
This A-Z London Postcode Map with Administrative Boundaries is a full colour, double sided, fold-out map.
Side one features a Greater London Postcode map whilst the reverse features a Greater London Administrative Boundaries Map. Both maps cover the whole of the Greater London area and extend beyond the M25 motorway to:
- Waltham Cross
The Postcode Map of London on side one includes Post Towns with their boundaries, Postcode districts with their boundaries and Postal county names. The Administrative Boundaries Map of London on side two shows Greater London County boundaries, Unitary Authority boundaries and District boundaries.
On both sides the A-Z main road mapping is used as the base map; however, there is no index to the main road, place and area names shown on the map. The boundaries of both the London congestion charge zone and London low emission zone are also shown on side one (the Postcode Map of London) and on side two (the Administrative Boundaries Map of London).
Please note this is a double sided product. If you select a board mounted option, the item you receive will consist of two maps mounted on one board to cover the entire area.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- Handy Map of Central London
- London A-Z Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- London A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- London A-Z Premier Map
- London A-Z Postcode and Administrative Boundaries Map
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London Knowledge A-Z Atlas
- London A-Z Map Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Piece
- London A-Z Master Plan - Central