1938 Pictorial Map of London
- 1 1938
- 4.5 inches to 1 mile (7.1cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 980 x 665 x 0 mm (38.6 x 26.2 x 0 inches)
- Size Unfolded:
- 980 x 665 mm (38.6 x 26.2 inches)
This coloured Pictorial Map of Central London published in 1938, features the locations of principal landmarks and places of interest using three dimensional drawings. This is a facsimile reproduction of what is to all intents and purposes, the very first A-Z sheet map ever produced. There is a small index to selected places of interest, plus Theatreland and Cinemaland maps.
The Pictorial Map of Central London is available in three formats: Paper, Laminated (matt or gloss) or mounted on foamboard.
This wonderfully detailed historic representation of London in the late 1930's is perfect as a gift for anyone who has an interest in this beautiful city.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- Handy Map of Central London
- London Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- London A-Z Premier Map
- London Postcode and Administrative Boundaries Map
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London Knowledge Atlas
- London Street Atlas (paperback)
- London Visitors' Atlas & Guide
- London A-Z Map Jigsaw 1000 Piece