1938 Pictorial Map of London
- Edition 1 1938
- 980 x 665 x 0 mm (38.6 x 26.2 x 0 inches)
- Size Unfolded:
- 980 x 665 mm (38.6 x 26.2 inches)
This coloured Pictorial Map of Central London published in 1938, features the locations of principal landmarks and places of interest using three dimensional drawings. This is a facsimile reproduction of what is to all intents and purposes, the very first A-Z sheet map ever produced. There is a small index to selected places of interest, plus Theatreland and Cinemaland maps.
The Pictorial Map of Central London is available in three formats: Paper, Laminated (matt or gloss) or mounted on foamboard.
This wonderfully detailed historic representation of London in the late 1930's is perfect as a gift for anyone who has an interest in this beautiful city.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- London Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- London A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- London Postcode and Administrative Boundaries Map
- London A-Z Handy Map
- London Knowledge Atlas
- Croydon A-Z Street Atlas
- Surrey Street Atlas (spiral)
- London Visitors' Atlas & Guide
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London Street Atlas (spiral)