© Crown copyright
South West Coast Path A-Z Adventure Atlas Complete Set (5 Books)
- 1 2012
- 2.5 inches to 1 mile (4cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 134 x 240 x 8 mm (5.3 x 9.4 x 0.3 inches)
- RRP £39.75 Save £9.94
This set of five atlases covers the entire length of the South West Coast Path. Each of the five atlases is also available separately (see below), but when you buy the set, you save over 35%.
The A-Z Adventure series features the accuracy and quality of OS Explorer mapping in a convenient book, complete with index.
The A-Z Adventure series is an innovative concept that utilises Ordnance Survey Explorer mapping in a book, therefore eliminating the need to fold and re-fold a large sheet map to the desired area. OS Explorer is Ordnance Survey's most detailed mapping at a scale of 1:25 000, showing public rights of way, open access land, national parks, tourist information, car parks, public houses and camping and caravan sites.
Unlike the original OS sheets, this A-Z Adventure Atlas includes a comprehensive index to towns, villages, hamlets and locations, natural features, nature reserves, car parks and youth hostels, making it easy to find the required location quickly. Each index entry has a page reference and a six figure National Grid Reference. At a book size of 240mm x 134mm it is the same size as a standard OS Explorer map when closed.
The South West Coast Path is a National Trail along the Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Dorset coasts. This stunning walk from Minehead, Somerset covers 630 miles to South Haven Point in Poole Harbour, passing through two World Heritage Sites (the Jurassic Coast and the Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape), Exmoor National Park, Land's End and many areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Please see individual publications for more details on what each book covers. Each atlas includes a route planner providing the distances between places and the amenities available, featuring:
- Information Centres
- Visitor Centres
- Youth Hostels
- Campsites (seasonal opening)
- Public Houses
- Cafes (seasonal opening)
- Petrol stations
Also featured is a selection of QR codes linked to useful websites.
The South West Coast Path is covered by the following five titles in the A-Z Adventure series:
- SW Coast Path North Devon and Somerset
- SW Coast Path North Cornwall
- SW Coast Path South Cornwall
- SW Coast Path South Devon
- SW Coast Path Dorset
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the SW England & S.Wales section via our website.
- South West Coast Path A-Z Adventure Atlas Complete Set (5 Books)
- Bristol, Bath & North Somerset A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Wales Regional Road Atlas
- Bristol A-Z Premier Map
- Worcestershire A-Z County Atlas
- Maps - A Colouring Book
- Ordnance Survey Explorer 108 Map Lower Tamar Valley & Plymouth
- South West England & South Wales A-Z Road Map
- Cheltenham, Gloucester & Stroud A-Z Street Atlas
- South West Coast Path North Cornwall A-Z Adventure Atlas