Birmingham Mini Map
- 4 2013
- 9 inches to 1 mile (14.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 65 x 105 x 5 mm (2.6 x 4.1 x 0.2 inches)
- Size Unfolded:
- 420 x 297 mm (16.5 x 11.7 inches)
The A-Z Mini Map series is an innovative concept that utilises A-Z's large scale mapping to produce a pocket or handbag size city centre map that is both informative and user friendly.
This A-Z map of Birmingham City Centre is a full colour, double-sided, fold-out mini map. Opening out to a single A3 sheet, this easy to use folding design concertinas back into a compact 105mm x 65mm sized cover.
Side one features a large scale coloured street map of central Birmingham, shown at a clear nine inches to one mile (14.25cm to 1 km), which extends to cover:
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- Symphony Hall
- Sea Life Centre
- The main shopping areas including, The Mailbox, the Bullring, the Jewellery Quarter and the Wholesale Markets
The reverse side features:
- Large scale street map index listing streets, selected flats, walkways, selected places of interest and hospitals
- The reference panel
- A street map locating the University of Birmingham
- A street map locating Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre
- A road map of the Birmingham area
A & B roads, minor roads, one-way streets, safety camera locations with their maximum speed, selected places of interest and a wide range of ancillary information are featured on the street mapping.
This pocket sized mini map of Birmingham is ideal for residents, students and visitors wishing to explore this diversely rich city.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Cen. England & N.Wales section via our website.
- Birmingham Mini Map
- West Midlands A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Wales Regional Road Atlas
- Birmingham A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Chester A-Z Street Atlas
- Nottingham A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Central England & Wales A-Z Road Map
- South Yorkshire A-Z Street Atlas
- Maps - A Colouring Book
- Big Birmingham Street Atlas