© Crown copyright
Stratford-upon-Avon & Warwick A-Z Street Atlas
- Edition 4 2011
- 4 inches to 1 mile (6.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 149 x 215 mm (5.9 x 8.5 inches)
This atlas of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa features 35 pages of coloured street mapping.
The Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa coverage extends to include:
- Hatton Park, Leek Wootton (part), Milverton, Lillington, Cubbington, Hampton Magna, Heathcote, Whitnash, Radford Semele, Barford and Bishop's Tachbrook.
The Stratford-upon-Avon coverage extends to include:
- Wilmcote (part), Tiddington, Alveston, Shottery and Bridge Town.
- Also included is a large scale map of the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon.
There is separate coverage of Kenilworth, Henley-in-Arden, Bidford-on-Avon, Wellesbourne, Southam, Harbury and Bishop's Itchington.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed limit are featured on the mapping.
There is a five page Guide to Selected Places of Interest which features coloured photographs, lists the sites alphabetically, and includes a brief descriptive text with telephone numbers where appropriate and their map reference.
The index section lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and station names, hospitals and hospices covered by this atlas.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Cen. England & N.Wales section via our website.