© Crown copyright
Redditch A-Z Street Atlas
- Edition 3 2009
- 4 inches to 1 mile (6.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 149 x 215 mm (5.9 x 8.5 inches)
This atlas of Redditch and Kidderminster features 33 pages of coloured street mapping.
- Redditch coverage extends to Batchley, Church Hill, Mappleborough Green, Studeley, Astwood Bank, Callow Hill and Webheath.
- Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn and Bewdley coverage extends to Trimpley, Broadwaters, Hoobrook, Waresley, Areley Kings and The Lakes.
- Bromsgrove coverage extends to Catshill, Barnt Green, Alvechurch and Finstall.
- Droitwich Spa, Alcester and West Hagley each have separate coverage.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed limit are featured on the street mapping.
The index section lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and station names, hospitals and hospices covered by this atlas.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Cen. England & N.Wales section via our website.
- Nottingham A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Birmingham Mini Map
- Leicestershire & Rutland Street Atlas Spiral
- Leicester A-Z Street Atlas
- West Midlands A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Nottinghamshire County Atlas
- Central England & Wales A-Z Road Map
- Worcestershire A-Z County Atlas
- Nuneaton A-Z Street Atlas
- Derby A-Z Street Atlas