© Crown copyright
Ipswich & Felixstowe A-Z Street Atlas
- Edition 5 2010
- 4 inches to 1 mile (6.3cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 149 x 215 mm (5.9 x 8.5 inches)
This atlas of Ipswich and Felixstowe contains 62 pages of coloured street mapping.
- The Ipswich coverage extends to Great Blakenham, Claydon, Grundisburgh, Woodbridge, Wickham Market, Martlesham, Martlesham Heath, Bucklesham (inset), Nacton, Wherstead, Belstead, Sproughton and Bramford.
- The Felixstowe coverage extends to include Trimley St. Mary, Trimley St. Martin, Old Felixstowe and the Port of Felixstowe.
- There is separate coverage of Needham Market and Stowmarket; Holbrook and Stutton; East Bergholt with Capel St. Mary, Bentley, Bramtham and Stratford St. Mary; Hadleigh, Shotley Gate and Chelmondiston.
- Also included is a large scale town centre map of Ipswich.
- Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed limit are featured on the street mapping.
The index section of the atlas lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, junction, area and place names, National Rail stations, hospitals and hospices covered by this atlas.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the SE England & E.Anglia section via our website.