Kent A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- 6 2016
- 3.1 inches to 1 mile (4.9cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 190 x 255 x 10 mm (7.5 x 10 x 0.4 inches)
This A-Z map of Kent is a spiral bound street atlas featuring complete countywide coverage in a single book. The atlas contains 234 pages of coloured street mapping and covers the county in two sections:
Street mapping at a scale of 1 inch to 1 mile covering the whole of the Kent administrative and postal area.
Street mapping at a scale of approximately 3 inches to 1 mile; this detailed mapping extends to cover all the major towns and villages throughout the county and includes one-way streets.
In addition, there are large scale city/town centre street maps of Ashford, Bromley, Canterbury, Chatham, Dover, Folkestone, Gillingham, Maidstone, Margate, Ramsgate, Rochester and Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Both scales of street mapping feature postcode districts, safety camera locations with speed limits, and the Greater London Low Emission Zone Boundary.
Also included are three Channel Tunnel approach and terminal maps, and a postcode map of the county.
The index section gives references for both sections of the atlas and lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, junctions, place and area names and National Rail stations. There is a separate index to hospitals and hospices.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the SE England & E.Anglia section via our website.
- Essex A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Kent A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Surrey A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- 50 Miles around London A-Z Road Map
- West Sussex A-Z Street Atlas
- Norfolk Coast Path and Peddars Way A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Brighton & Worthing A-Z Street Atlas
- Portsmouth A-Z Street Atlas
- South Downs Way A-Z Adventure Atlas
- Suffolk A-Z County Atlas