Ordnance Survey Explorer OL25 active map Eastbourne & Beachy Head
- 2.5 inches to 1 mile (4cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 134 x 227 x 5 mm (5.3 x 8.9 x 0.2 inches)
- Size Unfolded:
- 952 x 1270 mm (37.5 x 50 inches)
- RRP £14.99 Save £5.25
Ordnance Survey Explorer Active Map OL25 Eastbourne & Beachy Head is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities like walking, horse riding and off-road cycling.
The OS Explorer range of OL maps now includes a digital version of the paper map, accessed through the OS smartphone app, OS Maps.
Providing complete GB coverage the series details essential information such as youth hostels, pubs and visitor information as well as rights of way, permissive paths and bridleways.
Please note: this product is either manufactured by a third party and resold by A-Z Maps, or contains third party mapping.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the SE England & E.Anglia section via our website.
- Hampshire A-Z Street Atlas
- Essex A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Kent A-Z Street Atlas (spiral)
- Kent Visitors Map
- South Downs Way A-Z Adventure Atlas
- East Anglia A-Z Road Map
- Basingstoke A-Z Street Atlas
- East Sussex A-Z Street Atlas
- Norfolk Coast Path and Peddars Way A-Z Adventure Atlas
- South East & Central England A-Z Road Map