London Mini A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- 10 2012
- 3 inches to 1 mile (4.7cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 90 x 153 mm (3.5 x 6 inches)
This pocket sized A-Z Mini map of Central London is a full colour, paperback street atlas covering an area extending from the centre of London to:
- Brent Cross
- Golders Green
- Finsbury Park
- Stoke Newington
- West Ham
- Thames Flood Barrier
- Grove Park
- Barnes Bridge
- Willesden Junction
In addition, there is a large-scale street map section of the inner London area which extends north to Regent's Park and Shoreditch, south to London Victoria station and Lambeth, west to Hyde Park and east to Tower Bridge.
One-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed limit are featured on both scales of street mapping.
The congestion charging zone boundary is shown on both scales of mapping and there is also an overview map of the congestion charging zone. The London Underground Map is featured within the atlas and on the outside back cover is a central London Underground Map.
The comprehensive index lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and junction names. There are separate index listings for both hospitals, walk-in centres and hospices and for the National Rail, London Tramlink, Docklands Light Railway, London Underground and Overground stations and River Bus piers covered by this atlas.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- London A-Z Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- London A-Z Premier Map
- London Knowledge A-Z Atlas
- Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- London A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London A-Z Postcode and Administrative Boundaries Map
- London A-Z Map Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Piece
- 50 Miles around London A-Z Road Map
- London A-Z Visitors' Map