Handy Map of Central London
- 24 2016
- 5.5 inches to 1 mile (8.7cm to 1km)
- Rational Scale:
- 100 x 150 x 5 mm (3.9 x 5.9 x 0.2 inches)
- Size Unfolded:
- 696 x 451 mm (27.4 x 17.8 inches)
This A-Z Handy Map of Central London is a full colour, double sided, fold-out street map designed especially with the tourist in mind. The main map extends to include Regent's Park to the north, Tower Bridge to the east, Tate Britain to the south and Paddington station to the west.
Visitor highlights and locations are clearly shown and include:
- Places of interest
- Buildings open to the public
- Tourist information centres
- Theatres and cinemas
- Selected stores, shops and main shopping streets
- Selected hotels
Public transport is another key feature of the map, showing main line, Underground, Overground and Docklands Light Railway stations and bus routes with numbers. Major roads and a selection of principal minor roads and footpaths aid clear and simple navigation while on foot.
There is also an enlarged more detailed map of the West End.
The reverse side of the sheet has separate indexes to streets, places of interest, cinemas, theatres and National Rail, Underground, Overground and Docklands Light Railway stations. Tourist information, transport and shopping details and a central London Bus Routes map is also included.
A central London Underground Map is printed on the back cover.
This pocket sized map is ideal for anyone wishing to explore the many attractions central London has to offer.
Recent top 10 bestsellers in the Greater London section via our website.
- Handy Map of Central London
- London A-Z Master Atlas (Flexibound)
- London A-Z Street Atlas (paperback)
- Big London A-Z Street Atlas
- London Knowledge A-Z Atlas
- London A-Z Premier Map
- London A-Z Postcode and Administrative Boundaries Map
- London A-Z Street Atlas - Historical Edition
- London Super Scale A-Z Street Atlas
- London Super Scale A-Z Map