Please use the details below to get support for the product you need. Please note that A-Z only supply map data for use in apps or hardware products, so you'll need to contact the app developer for help with a specific app.
Where possible, we've shown the icon you'll see on each device so you can recognise the product you've purchased.
iPhone/iPad and Android apps from Visual IT
Support for the iPhone/iPad versions of these apps is provided by:
Visual IT Ltd
Support for the Android version of these apps is provided by:
iPhone/Android apps and Cabbies Mate SatNav from Knowledge Master
Support for these apps or the Cabbies Mate SatNav device is provided to all registered users by:
Tel. 07860 404 522
lines open 10am to 8pm
You can download the latest user manuals, see product updates and any available upgrades via the web link above.
Windows Phone apps from mPlus
Support for these apps is provided by:
Memory-Map iOS / Android apps and Windows CD-ROMs
Support for these apps and CD-ROMs is provided by:
Tel. 0844 811 0955
lines open 10am to 4pm
Satmap Active 10 / Active 12 GPS hardware or Satmap A-Z map cards
Support for these devices and map cards is provided by Satmap. Please check their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page before contacting them for support.
Satmap Systems Ltd.
Tel. 0845 873 0101
You can download the following as a PDF; Adobe Reader may be required.
Active 10 GPS
- Technical specification for the Satmap Active 10 Sports GPS map system.
- The Active 10 - Full User Guide has all the information you need when using the Active 10.
- The Quick user guide has a brief overview of the Active 10 unit and its features.
Active 12 GPS
- Technical specification for the Satmap Active 12 Sports GPS map system.
- The Active 12 - Full User Guide has all the information you need when using the Active 12
- The Quick user guide has a brief overview of the Active 12 unit and its features.
Previous A-Z branded Windows CD-ROMs (1995 to 2002)
These A-Z branded CD-ROMs have long been discontinued and we are no longer able to offer support on any of these products.